Friday, May 30, 2014

Acknowledgements



Acknowledgements

To her husband, Dr Chin Chen Onn for his love, patience in the computer work, formatting and in the production of this book.
To her surviving children: Deborah, Gabrielle for careful proof reading, their ideas, and Sam for formatting and computing help.
To her siblings for their ideas, support and encouragement.
To Francis Chen for reading and his encouraging words.
To Chiong Hing Pau for proof reading and suggestions.
To Margaret Ting for proof reading,her encouragement and her belief in me when I started to write.
To my late father, Mr. John Chan Hiu Fei for instilling the love of writing when I was very young.
To my late mother, Mrs Mary Kong-Chan Wah Kiew who made sure I did my school work every afternoon.
To Dato Sri Wong Soon Koh for his faith in me and being my guest of honour at my Book Launch.
To Mr. Kong Tze Ling, Penghulus Ten Kim Loong and Kong Sen Leau and the Guang Ning Association for making my dream come true in October 2013.
To all my friends for their moral support.
Finally, to the memory of my late son, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment